FIM INDUSTRIE MECCANICHE
Painting is applied without using water
- airless and air combi paint spray guns, liquid and completely solvent-based paints.
Various typs of pumps:
- automatically mixing paint and hardener
Coat thickness checks are done on liquid and on drying coating.
Ratio varies from 1:8 to 1:56 for high pressure pumps for painting with airless and air combi devices.
Ratio between compound A and B changes due to paint characteristics.
Main used types of paint:
– epoxy, acrylic and polyurethane paints
Application of special paints with a corrosion resistance against specific weather conditions:
– ceramic based paints with corrosion resistance against salt fog of 500 hours (application on machine frames that are usually tool machines components for glass or marble machining);
– silicon based paints with heat resistance from 250 to 500 degress (application on bending machines that require machining under very high temperatures).